- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
What is Arthritis?
- Genetics – likely to contribute to risk but no one knows how much.
- Age – the older you are the more at risk you become.
- Weight – maintaining a healthy weight will ease the load on the joints.
- Previous Injury – major injuries are likely to contribute to risk.
- Occupational Hazards – repetitive, high demand jobs increase risk.
- Certain Sports – high level, high demand sports can contribute to arthritis (however, general exercise is always a plus)
- Illness or infection – an infection in the joint or gout can lead to arthritis.
Here are a few ways to reduce your inflammation:
- Exercise – less weight equals less stress on joints. Learn More Here
- Diet – Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits and whole-grain products; limit sugar, salt and fat (especially saturated fat found in animal products) Learn More Here
- Rest – a good balance between rest and activity is the key to joint health
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications – while these may provide temporary relief by masking the pain they are not always get to the root of the problem – inflammation. They can also have serious side effects, especially with long-term use.
- Natural anti-inflammatory supplements – probably the most promising natural approach to reducing inflammation in a long while. We recommend looking for supplements containing systemic enzymes and all-natural herbal ingredients. Learn More Here
Finally… A Safe, Effective, All Natural Pain Reliever
Dan Monahan had reached the point where he was willing to try anything – anything to ease the constant pain and inflammation in his leg. He could no longer walk. Even standing was uncomfortable.
His doctor gave him several prescription medicines but nothing helped. Pain was ruining his life. When Dan saw an ad for this natural pain reliever, he was skeptical. How could this product work when every prescription his doctor gave him hadn't? But he decided to give it a try. Let Dan tell you what happened:
"Was I pleasantly surprised! After only 2 to 3 days on the activation dose, I noticed reduced inflammation and less pain in my leg."
After just three weeks, Dan started walking again. This all natural product worked for Dan when all of his prescription drugs hadn't. You can relieve your constant, burning pain when prescription drugs no longer work – just like Dan did – with Heal-n-Soothe.
That's because Heal-n-Soothe works differently than prescription drugs. Here's how:
Prescription drugs reduce inflammation by switching off important compounds your body needs. Many are vital to your health. Eventually, you may need more drugs to get the same relief. Or worse, you experience dangerous side effects caused by drugs that are supposed to help you feel better.
Heal-n-Soothe works with nature by adding more of the enzymes that naturally reduce inflammation. With Heal-n-Soothe, your body has everything it needs to repair and renew your muscles and joints. You have less pain as a result – with no life threatening side effects.
So if you're in constant pain and prescription drugs no longer help, don't wait another second. Click here to ease your pain and cool inflammation with Heal-n-Soothe!
We wish you good health!
Arthritis Home Remedies' Editor